Thursday, March 3, 2011

ASP.net : Post data to another page programmatically without a form submit button.

I was working on a project where I had to pass some value securely to a php script from an ASP.NET page. I found that .NET web request and web response class is there to do this task. Here is the MSDN provided tutorial on how to use these two classes to sent the data through post method and get the response.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/debx8sh9.aspx

In the receiving page, I need to write the data through Response.write (for ASP.net) or echo(for php). The response is automatically sent to the requesting page.

Is not it cool!!

** I believe when there are so many quality tutorials over the web, I do not really need to write one of my own unless the topic is something unique**

No comments:

Post a Comment